NailPhanatic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

NailPhanatic
    NailPhanatic

OPI Shatter & CG Crackle

Go down

OPI Shatter & CG Crackle Empty OPI Shatter & CG Crackle

OPI Shatter & CG Crackle OPIShatter-1

With my home smelling of freshly made chocolate cake, i decided to start a blog. So here we go, my very first blog entry Wink

I don't mind living on an island with no drugstores or any beauty stores for that matter. But OPI has a shatter polish now and finding an online store that sells it is pretty tough at this point. Sad
    I have found 3 stores for now, but none of them are the stores i usually shop at.

SlapItOn £9.95
    ShopRush £10.50
    DonnaMaiseySkinCare £14.00

I've seen some nice pictures and videos for this polish, but i think this Black shatter polish looks the best with a pretty glitter polish underneath.

While i am on the subject of shatter polishes i might as well mention China Glaze and their "Crackle" polishes. They are having more colors to choose from, which is very very nice. Unfortunately the release date for the China Glaze crackle collection is not known other than "by the end of January".

Ow well, time to get back to the yummy chocolate cake. I'll decide later if i will go for OPI black shatter or wait for the China Glaze Crackle collection.

CatherinaAndrea
    CatherinaAndrea
    Admin

https://nailcreations.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit