NailPhanatic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NailPhanatic
NailPhanatic

A little about myself ;)

Go down

A little about myself  ;) Empty A little about myself ;)

Post by CatherinaAndrea Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:23 am

Hi I'm Catherina, 22 years old and live together with my amazing boyfriend and cutest cat. Cute Laugh

Last year i got introduced to Nail Art by my best friend. I didn't think much of it at first, but she sent me videos to watch ... so i did. Not long after that i tried some really simple things on my nails. I really loved how the shapes looked different from just having nail polish on your nails. Wink
I never cared much for the appearance of my nails, so it took me ages to find good information about how to care for them, what's bad what's good ... and so on.

Now, some time later, i am making videos about the Nail Art Designs that i do and post them on Youtube under the name CatherinaAndrea. I don't do that because i think I'm good or something, no, i make those videos just to share the ideas that i have with other nail art enthusiast. Jump

My greatest idol on Youtube is: LOVE4NAILS. She is amazing, the designs that she makes are so professional looking and explained very easy in gradual steps. So if you haven't seen her videos, you are missing out on something big.

The reason i made this forum is because i felt that when i was looking for good and useful information about Nail Art and Nail Care, everything was so scattered all over the internet that it was hard to keep track of. So i wanted to make a place to unite everyone with the same passion and hobby, and to collect the most info and knowledge at one spot.

CatherinaAndrea
CatherinaAndrea
Admin

https://nailcreations.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum